Have you ever wondered how chocolate is made? A unique chocolate experience awaits you at the chocolate workshop with tasting "Bean to bar"! You will discover the secrets of cocoa and the magic of chocolate and feel it with all your senses. You will create your own chocolate creation - purely to your taste and desires - and let yourself be seduced by Frida's internationally awarded chocolate temptations.
Chocolate workshops are intended for small and big chocoholics, and Aunt Frida is already looking forward to your visit.
The chocolate workshop with tasting "Bean to bar" includes:
- getting to know the cocoa fruit and revealing its secrets,
- a cocoa journey to the final chocolate creation,
- discovering the magic of chocolate and its origin,
- creating your own chocolate from cacao bean to chocolate bar,
- chocolate gin or chocolate beer tasting,
- tasting of internationally awarded and 100% natural chocolate temptations,
- an unforgettable chocolate experience guaranteed. ;-)
Chocolate workshops with tasting "Bean to bar" are held with a minimum number of 4 people, you can book your appointment via the e-mail address email@example.com or by phone 02 460 02 00. The workshops take place in the chocolate center Teta Frida (Limbuško nabrežje 6, 2341 Limbuš).
The price includes a mailing of a gift certificate (€ 1) to your home address (you will receive it in physical form), and subsequently you can send us your desired date of participation in the chocolate workshop to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a discount for larger groups of chocoholics (over 20 people), write to email@example.com.
Children aged 5-10 can attend the workshop only when accompanied by an adult.
* at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
* by phone 02 460 02 00